This is our December 2020 Regulatory Landscape newsletter with monthly insights on the evolving market for regulatory professionals.
Regulatory hiring slowed a bit in November but remained fairly strong with less than 100 new regulatory positions at small and mid-sized biotech and pharmaceutical companies across the country. Most of these roles were in Regulatory Strategy and Regulatory CMC at the Director and Senior Director levels. The number of new Regulatory VP roles available has increased to the highest we’ve seen this quarter.
Here are some of the positions that we are actively recruiting on now for our clients:
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Director (San Francisco or remote)
- Regulatory CMC Senior Director (San Francisco area)
- Regulatory CMC Manager (Portsmouth NH)
- Head of Regulatory Affairs (Boston area)
- Regulatory Affairs Vice President/Exec Director (New Jersey or Connecticut)
You can view all of these job descriptions and apply by visiting our website at https://dennispartners.com/
Let us know if you need assistance with your regulatory hiring needs, or if you are open to exploring new regulatory career opportunities in 2021.