This is our Regulatory Landscape newsletter for February 2020 with our monthly insights on the evolving market for regulatory professionals.
We saw a big increase in regulatory job postings during the month of January, mostly for Clinical Regulatory Strategy roles at the Director and Sr. Director levels. We are still seeing a strong need for Regulatory CMC professionals (mostly in biologics) along with Labeling professionals across the country. We have also noticed an increase in new VP/Head of Regulatory roles, especially in the Boston area. The candidate pool remains extremely tight.
Here are the positions that we are currently working on for our clients:
- Regulatory Affairs VP or SVP – Boston area
- Head of Regulatory Affairs (Executive Director) – Boston area
- Regulatory CMC AD/Director (biologics) – Boston area
- Regulatory CMC Sr. Manager/AD (biologics) – Boston area
- Regulatory Affairs Sr. Manager or AD – Remote/work from home
- Regulatory CMC Sr. Manager or AD – Remote/work from home
You can see all of these job postings on our site at https://dennispartners.com Let me know if you would like to discuss your regulatory hiring needs, or if you are looking to make a career move in the near future.