This is our February 2021 Regulatory Landscape newsletter with monthly insights on the market for regulatory professionals.
We saw a big increase in new Regulatory job postings in January. Most of these were in Clinical Regulatory Strategy and Regulatory CMC, but we also saw a few new Regulatory Advertising, Promotions & Labeling positions. The majority of the Regulatory positions are at the Director and Senior Director levels, along with several new Regulatory Vice President positions. Regulatory positions continue to get filled quickly due to the ease of video interviews and the continued uptick in remote positions.
In order to better understand how companies are combating their Regulatory talent pool challenges, we conducted a survey of industry executives, decision-makers, HR professionals, and Regulatory Affairs hiring managers in January. You can see the results here: https://dennispartners.com/regulatory-news/regulatory-hiring-solutions/
These are the roles that we recently helped fill for our clients:
- Vice President of Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Director
- Regulatory CMC Manager
- Regulatory Affairs Manager
And here are some of the positions that we are actively recruiting on now for our clients:
- Vice President of Clinical Regulatory Affairs (New Jersey)
- Regulatory Affairs Sr. Director or Executive Director (Connecticut)
- Regulatory CMC Senior Director or Executive Director (San Francisco area or Remote)
- Regulatory CMC Manager (Portsmouth NH)
- Head of Global Regulatory Affairs (Remote)
- Regulatory Affairs Director (Charleston SC)
- Regulatory Project Management Contractor (remote)
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Director (Boston)
You can view all of these job descriptions and apply by visiting our website at https://dennispartners.com/
Let us know if you need assistance with your regulatory hiring needs, or if you are open to exploring new regulatory career opportunities.
If you wish to unsubscribe from this monthly newsletter, you may do so using the unsubscribe link below.