This is our May 2021 Regulatory Landscape newsletter with monthly insights on the market for regulatory professionals.
After a very strong March, the Regulatory job market has calmed a bit as we enter Q2. In April we saw over 100 new regulatory roles posted at smaller and mid-sized biotech and pharmaceutical companies which was a decline over 40% from March
Regulatory Strategy roles represented 65% of the postings in April, with 20% in CMC Regulatory, 10% in Advertising, Promotions & Labeling, and the remainder in Regulatory Operations, Regulatory Policy and Regulatory Intelligence. Most of these positions were in Massachusetts or California and close to 20% of them were posted as remote roles.
Dennis Partners recently filled the following roles for our clients:
- Senior Vice President Regulatory Affairs (Boston area)
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Consultant (Massachusetts)
Here are the positions that we are actively recruiting on for our clients this week:
- Vice President of Regulatory Affairs (Remote)
- Senior Vice President & Head of Regulatory Affairs (Boston area)
- Regulatory Affairs Director (Charleston SC)
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director or Director (Remote)
- Regulatory Affairs Director or Senior Director (New Jersey)
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director or Director (New Jersey)
You can view all of these job descriptions and apply by visiting our website at https://dennispartners.com/
In late April, we published our first e-book to highlight hiring trends and return to work surveys specific to the Regulatory community within small to mid-sized biopharma. You can view it here: The Dennis Partners Q1 2021 E-Book
Let us know if you need assistance with your regulatory hiring needs, or if you are open to exploring new regulatory career opportunities.