This is our Regulatory Landscape newsletter for November 2019 with our insights on the evolving market for regulatory professionals.
For the month of October, hiring in regulatory remained very strong. The ongoing trend continued with a high demand for senior clinical regulatory strategy and regulatory CMC professionals at the Director and Senior Director levels. Most of the new positions are in the Boston and San Francisco areas, along with a steady amount of new postings in the NJ/NY/PA region.
Here are the positions that we are working on for our clients this week:
- Regulatory Strategy Director (or Assoc Director) – Boston area
- Regulatory Affairs Director or Sr. Director – San Francisco Bay Area
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director or Director – San Francisco Bay Area
- Regulatory CMC Director (biologics) – Boston area
- Regulatory Labeling Contractor – Philadelphia area
You can see all of these job postings on our site at https://dennispartners.com
Let me know if you would like to discuss your regulatory hiring needs, or if you are looking to make a career move in the near future.