This is our November 2020 Regulatory Landscape newsletter with monthly insights on the evolving market for regulatory professionals.
Regulatory hiring remained strong in October with over 100 new regulatory positions at small and mid sized biotech and pharmaceutical companies across the country. Most of these roles were in Regulatory Strategy and Regulatory CMC at the Director and Senior Director levels. The number of new VP RA roles had dropped from the large spike we saw over the summer.
In order to understand companies’ Regulatory hiring plans for 2021 and their Regulatory hiring challenges, Dennis Partners conducted an online survey last week. You can see the findings of this study here.
Here are some of the positions that we are actively recruiting on now for our clients:
- Head of Regulatory Affairs (Boston area)
- Regulatory Strategy Director/Senior Director (remote)
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Director (San Diego)
- Regulatory Affairs Senior Manager (Germantown MD)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager (Ann Arbor MI)
- Regulatory Affairs Manager (Cincinnati OH)
You can view all of these job descriptions by visiting our website at https://dennispartners.com/
Let me know if you would like to discuss your regulatory hiring needs, or if you are open to exploring new career opportunities.