In addition to our Executive Search services, Dennis Partners also offers turnkey Regulatory Contract Staffing solutions to help companies with their temporary or project-based Regulatory needs. Regulatory contractors and consultants provide flexibility and expertise to solve your challenges with surprising speed.
The need for Regulatory Contract Staffing can arise due to any of the following circumstances:
- Special Projects
- Maternity leave
- Unexpected resignation
- Hiring freeze
- Upcoming Agency filings
- Hard to fill vacancies
- For small startups which may not need full-time Regulatory employees
Using Regulatory contractors or consultants will allow you to quickly and efficiently resolve your immediate workload or project challenges, so you can focus on your key strategic initiatives.
Dennis Partners can provide you with short and long-term talent solutions to assist with Regulatory strategy work, submissions/filings, CMC writing, labeling, etc. Collaborating with a staffing organization that understands Regulatory and has relationships with top-tier Regulatory talent will provide your company with the flexibility and competitive edge it needs.
Here are some examples of our recent Contract Staffing placements:
- Senior Regulatory Consultant
- Regulatory CMC Senior Director – Contractor
- Part-time Senior Regulatory Strategist
- Regulatory CMC Manager – Contractor
The Benefits to your organization:
Speed: Dennis Partners has been able to find exceptional Regulatory contractors and consultants within a matter of days for our clients.
Flexibility: Contractors are available for assignment lengths ranging from a few months to multiple years. Just tell us what you need and we will handle the rest.
Talent: Whether it’s Clinical Regulatory Strategy, CMC Regulatory, Labeling, or Commercial Regulatory, Dennis Partners can find you the best possible people for your short-term staffing and consulting needs.
Trust: All we do is Regulatory. Our team has extensive experience in Regulatory Affairs and they will get you the best Regulatory contractors and consultants that the market has to offer.
Service: Dennis Partners provides comprehensive Contract Staffing services including reference checks, background checks, electronic timesheets, and payroll processing.
Results: We have a great track record of filling roles quickly with the best possible talent.
Dennis Partners can work with you to determine the essential details for a Contract Engagement including:
- Responsibilities and goals for the contractor/consultant
- Approximate level/title needed (e.g. Director, VP, etc.)
- Job description and requirements (we can help write this for you if needed)
- Estimate for weekly hours and duration of engagement (e.g. 20 hours a week for six months to 1 year)
- Approximate hourly rate range (we can give guidance on this, but it will depend on all of the above)
To learn more about Dennis Partners’ Contract Staffing solutions, please email us at email@example.com or give us a call at (508) 394-9700REQUEST INFORMATION