This is our Regulatory Landscape newsletter for August 2021 with our monthly insights on the evolving market for regulatory professionals.
In July we saw a 35% decrease in new Regulatory job postings from June. It’s fairly typical to see fewer new job postings in July and August, but this is still a notable decrease. Altogether there were about 100 new Regulatory openings posted during the month of July at smaller biotech and pharmaceutical companies. The majority of these (63%) were in Regulatory Strategy roles and 27% were CMC Regulatory. About half of all roles posted in July were at the Director or Associate Director levels. It was also notable that remote regulatory postings increased to 23% of all roles last month, up from an average of 14% for the first half of this year.
Here are the positions that we are working on for our clients this week:
- Senior Vice President & Head of Regulatory Affairs or Chief Regulatory Officer (Boston area or Remote)
- Vice President Regulatory Affairs (Boston Area)
- Regulatory Affairs AD or Director (New Jersey)
- Regulatory Affairs Associate Director or Director (Remote)
- Director or AD Regulatory CMC (Remote)
- Director or AD Regulatory Affairs – Oncology (Remote)
- Regulatory Affairs Consultant (Remote)
You can view all of these job descriptions and apply by visiting our website at https://dennispartners.com/
Here are a few of the positions that we recently helped to fill for our clients:
- Senior Vice President Regulatory Affairs (microbiome)
- Vice President Global Regulatory Affairs (oncology)
- VP, Head of US Regulatory Affairs (infectious diseases)
- Regulatory Affairs Consultant (ophthalmology)
Let us know if you need assistance with your regulatory hiring needs, or if you are open to exploring new regulatory career opportunities.