This is our
Regulatory Landscape newsletter for September 2019 with our insights on the
evolving market for regulatory professionals.
For the month of August hiring in Regulatory functions continued to be strong across the board. We saw an increase in new regulatory positions in the NY/NJ area this month, while demand for regulatory professionals remains very strong in the Boston area and the SF Bay Area.
Dennis Partners recently filled the following positions for our clients:
- Regulatory CMC Manager (biologics) – North of Boston
- Global Labeling Strategist (Director) – Remote
- Vice President Regulatory Operations – Boston area
Here are the positions that we are working on for our clients this week:
- Regulatory CMC Program Manager – Boston suburbs
- Regulatory CMC Contractor (biologics) – Boston area
- US Regulatory Affairs Director – Philadelphia area/remote
You can see all of these job postings on our site at https://dennispartners.com